in the Multiplayer Zone of pitStreet! Here you can play againts others players with various games, betting your GPs, and trying to win your opponents' ones!
The classic Four-in-a-Row game! Place 4 pieces of your color in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row, and do it before your opponent does!
Reversi is a classical board game, whose goal is to reach the reach the end of the game with more pieces of you opponent's ones!
Chess does not need introductions! This is a classical, maybe the most complex board game ever... here is just another way to gain some GP!
The menu on your right gives you access to all the functionalities of the MultiZone. The links you find under 'Multi Links' give you access to all the current and past matches, so that you can view and review them when you like.
On the 'Rankings' page, you find all the possible rankings about MultiPlayer matches, so that it'll be clear who's the strongest in every game!
Under 'Personal Zone', you find the sections that make you manage your matches, and what follows is a detailed description of them:
- To start a new match click on 'New match', then choose a game, write your opponents' nickname, and bet some GPs (you can play without betting any GPs, but where's the fun? :-)))
- To view your received challenges choose 'Received matches', and you can view who is challenging you, and all the informations about the proposed match (game, GPs, timeout), so that you can decide to accept or to refuse.
- To view the matches you proposed, click 'Proposed matches'. From this screen, at any time, you can choose to retire the matches that have not yet been accepted by your opponent.
- Your current matches are available under 'Current matches', and from there you can control the situation of any of them.
- All your past matches are kept for you to review them when you like: just click on 'Past matches' and you have all the replays of your matches!
- Matches are turn based. In every moment, you can see who has to move pointed by this symbol:
- A match ends when one of the opponents wins, or when the player who has to move lets the timeout expire. In this case, the other player obviously wins.
- Is a match ends without a winner (for example, the Connect4 board gets full without a 4-row), both the players have back their GPs, otherwise all of them goes to the winner!